Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Displaced Dialogue

I'm experimenting with some new content ideas. This one is called 'Displaced Dialogue.' I will create a non-sequitur where I juxtapose a photo of someone famous or influential and a quote that is NOT from that person. If you're keeping score at home, 'juxtapose' is worth twenty-five points in Scrabble, but you have to get 'pose' on the board first because 'juxtapose' is more than seven letters.

Anyway, let's just dive in.

Neither of the Clintons said:

"What?"
"I just thought...you were a guy."
"Most guys do."





If you know who did say it, feel free to comment below. I'll share the answer in my next post.

Don't forget to check out the links for Anna. Just click on of the buttons at the top of the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What inspires greatness? I don't know, but these blogs inspire me.