Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A dangerous job...

Fatherhood has got to be the most insanely difficult thing a guy can take on. The only thing more difficult, I think, would be motherhood. Since stuggling seems to be entertainment in this country I thought I would start broadcasting my fatherhood triumphs and failures across the internet like a good American. After all, isn't that why Al Gore invented the internet? Or was it military intelligence? Umm. Must do more research.

Anyway, since this is my first post and I'm new, I'll info dump and get it all out of the way. I have four kids and a loverly wife who stays home with them while I trot off to work in the afternoons. We homeschool, so it's a full contact kind of parenting situation. We generate chaos at a rate of about ten incidents a minute, and for the most part that's the way we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What inspires greatness? I don't know, but these blogs inspire me.